Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which TVs have Bluetooth?

(Topic created on: 29-12-2018 06:49 PM)
Macgd016
Apprentice
Options

I have been looking at the spec of entry level 4k  TV's and have short listed Samsung & LG, the specs are predictably similar except that the LG sets come with Bluetooth which I want & the Samsungs say they do not.  I have spoken to Samsung support who tell me that this is correct.  However, a very helpful chap at Richer Sounds told me that he thinks it is likely that although Bluetooth is not mentioned in the spec it will be there, this is because its unlikely that the software will be different.

Does anyone have any experience of the entry level models?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
TracyR
Options

Hey @Macgd016

What specific models were you looking at? The specs can very slightly from model to model.

Let me know, and I'll check for you.

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Macgd016
Apprentice
Options

That's very kind of you. The actual model I'm interested in is the 43nu7192 which is a European spec(I think!) But the closest UK equivalent is the 43nu7100

TracyR
Options

No worries at all.

Neither of those models have bluetooth capabilities. 

I've found one that is though, and you can then check if it's available and within your specs.

UE49NU8000

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Macgd016
Apprentice
Options

Tracy, thanks for doing that for me.  Sadly the nu8000 range are significantly more expensive.  The nu7400 Aldo has Bluetooth but are also more expensive.

The suggestion from Richer Sounds was that although the nu7100 do not state that they have Bluetooth in the specs, in practice the functionality is there because the software is the same across most ranges.  I am hoping that someone out there has practical experience if this or is able to refute it based on owning one if these TVs

Samsunng
First Poster
Options

Hi, on the same context Samsung TV/monitor T22B300EW does or doesn't have bluetooth and if it's got bluetooth how do I get to use it/tune to it? Thank you and best regards, a.h. ami.harley

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SamsunngYour Tv /monitor is a 2012 model and  not sursingly does not appear to have Bluetooth capability.  General guide to Bluetooth here , capabilities for Headphones,speakers/Soundbars ,Keyboards /Gamepads.  Samsung-Bluetooth Guide

Unfortunately it is not advisable to  post your email address publicly and would contravene the privacy terms of the community.  A moderator will sort it out, though you could edit if you notice this message beforehand.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
web_traveler
Apprentice
Options

I got the Avantree Oasis Long Range transmitter 15. It has AptX Low Latency and I use it with Nuheara IQBuds Boost until I get my ReSound Forte in a few day. With the BT earbuds, I easily get 50 foot range.

I like it since I can feed TV (standard or optical output) and PC into it and then choose to direct to speakers or BT, pairs two BT devices. I’ll use the Phone Clip+ with the Forte HAs. It can be used as a transmitter and receiver both, for example, you could stream from a phone or MP3 player to speakers if desired. I do not use that since I have five Google Home speakers for that. :wink:

IT is the most growing industry to work in!
wozDaddy
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I would just like to know what models have bluetooth.

Thank you.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@wozDaddy wrote:

Hello,

I would just like to know what models have bluetooth.

Thank you.

Hi @wozDaddy  you could check this site which lists all the specifications  Display Specifications-Smart Tv's .   Bluetooth is listed under Network if applicable.

I have checked quite a few of the 2019 entry level sets and they appear to have Bluetooth (premium ones certainly will have it), though a few of the 2018 ones do not.   Specifically  I  have found this the case for the NU6900,NU7020, NU7100, NU7120,NU7300.     NU7400 is listed as having Bluetooth.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.