Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Where would one go for advice on TV's?

(Topic created on: 08-03-2018 01:12 PM)
BrianG86
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I am new to the forum, can anyone tell me where I can go for advice on TV's?  Or can anyone give me some advice?

I am going to purchase a new TV next week.  I want 55" and want to keep the price around £800 ish.

I don't know a lot about TV's and all of their wonderful technology, so hoping someone can help me out?

Thanks

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BrianG86wrote:

Any idea what hi-fi confidential are like?

Well do get good reviews from this site but haven't used them for anything    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.hificonfidential.co.uk      Had a look at few Tvs and they seem to offer free 5 year guarantee, one of the things I would be looking at (some stores only 1 year)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BrianG86
Apprentice
Options

Cheers James, I've ordered a TV and soundbar from them as their discount was higher than anywhere else, plus I get the 5 year guarantee.  Went for the Samsung 55" UE55MU7000 with the HW-MS650 soundbar.  

I'll report back once I have them up and running.

Thanks for your help 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BrianG86wrote:

Cheers James, I've ordered a TV and soundbar from them as their discount was higher than anywhere else, plus I get the 5 year guarantee.  Went for the Samsung 55" UE55MU7000 with the HW-MS650 soundbar.  

Thanks for your help 

@BrianG86wrote:

Thanks for your help 

Hope you'll be happy with purchase Brian, certainly seems a good deal!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.