Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What bluetooth headphone will work on my UE40NU7190 smart TV?

(Topic created on: 02-03-2019 01:57 AM)
snoopymoos
First Poster
Options

I had contact with Samsung but It is a mennace. No one of Samsung can tell me if if there is any headphone ore soundbar that will work on my brand new UE40NU7190 smart TV.  

I have problems I only can solve with a working headphone. The TV does connect with SmartThings on my Galaxy 9+ but it does not see my new Harman Kardon (JBL) soundbox, it does not see my Jaybird Freedom earphone, no Plantronics devise. It does not see anny bluetooth device. No one can tell me what headphone will sure work on my tv. There are Bluetooth transmitters who work with every device Samsun does not. Do I really have to buy and connect a 3th party device with a lot of unwanted cables to get a headphone connected?  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @snoopymoos.

We're afraid that your TV does not support Bluetooth and therefore won't be able to make a connection to bluetooth headphones directly. There are however Bluetooth transmiters you can buy to plug in to the TV, that will allow you to make a connection.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@ChrisM wrote:

Hi @snoopymoos.

We're afraid that your TV does not support Bluetooth and therefore won't be able to make a connection to bluetooth headphones directly. There are however Bluetooth transmiters you can buy to plug in to the TV, that will allow you to make a connection.

Hope this helps.

Even cheap hisense  TVs have Bluetooth,  and DTS! 

0 Likes