Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well this is embarassing

(Topic created on: 06-04-2018 10:54 AM)
Liz70
First Poster
Options

Trying to launch All Four on my Samsung Smart TV is very hit and miss.  Usually get the message 'well this is embarrassing... error code T-002'

Sometimes you can click away and then back after a few minutes as it asks you to do but these days it just won't work at all.  Reverted to watching on the X-box!

Anyone?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Liz70wrote:

Trying to launch All Four on my Samsung Smart TV is very hit and miss.  Usually get the message 'well this is embarrassing... error code T-002'

Sometimes you can click away and then back after a few minutes as it asks you to do but these days it just won't work at all.  Reverted to watching on the X-box!

Anyone?

Hi @Liz70, taking it the problem is only with All4 and not other apps.   Firstly I would check you have the latest firmware for your model and if not update via USB.If still issues would suggest you reset the Smart Hub, you could reinstal the app , factory reset an option if all else fails.  A bit more detail on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/All-4-app-stopped-working-on-Smart-TV/td-p/233716

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

Hi @Liz70. :robothappy: Any joy for you with the suggestions JAMES4578 made?

0 Likes