Support

Open search

Watching sport on the 7 Series NU7400 - 55" model

SOLVED
Apprentice

Hey everyone. Can someone shed some light on the best settings for watching sport? When watching football it's unbelieveably bad. I've watched 4k matches and it's just not fliud motion.  Any help would be greatly appreciated .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

@LeoFla wrote:

Hey everyone. Can someone shed some light on the best settings for watching sport? When watching football it's unbelieveably bad. I've watched 4k matches and it's just not fliud motion.  Any help would be greatly appreciated .

@Hi  @LeoFla,  I'll include a few links but would say generally for sport would say best to have  brightness contrast  and sharpness a bit higher than defaults (though not maximum settings), however depends on preference and can be a bit of trial and error.  Some Tv's have Sports Mode but if not though not universally  acclaimed, Standard Mode should be fine.  May be better to have Auto Motion Plus on but not at maximum level (can tweak to see the best experience)   

General Sports Viewing on TV

Recommended Tv Settings     This is for NU7300 but should be close.

Some information from @lilou2093, however not a great deal of detai.

3 REPLIES 3
Apprentice

good picture quality and HDR support. 8 Ball Pool t also has great motion handling, as only a short trail follows fast moving objects and the TV can flicker to clear up blur. Google Hangouts The smart features also work well and the platform is intuitive. The TV includes the Bixby assistant for voice control. Unfortunately, the picture quality degrades when viewed at an angle and vertical blooming is visible in a completely dark room Omegle

Superuser I
Superuser I

@LeoFla wrote:

@Hi  @LeoFla,  I'll include a few links but would say generally for sport would say best to have  brightness contrast  and sharpness a bit higher than defaults (though not maximum settings), however depends on preference and can be a bit of trial and error.  Some Tv's have Sports Mode but if not though not universally  acclaimed, Standard Mode should be fine.  May be better to have Auto Motion Plus on but not at maximum level (can tweak to see the best experience)   

General Sports Viewing on TV

Recommended Tv Settings     This is for NU7300 but should be close.

Some information from @lilou2093, however not a great deal of detai.

The smart features also work well and the platform is intuitive. The TV includes the Bixby assistant for voice control. Unfortunately, the picture quality degrades when viewed at an angle and vertical blooming is visible in a completely dark room

Top Liked Authors