Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watching sport on the 7 Series NU7400 - 55" model

(Topic created on: 23-08-2018 02:41 PM)
LeoFla
Journeyman
Options

Hey everyone. Can someone shed some light on the best settings for watching sport? When watching football it's unbelieveably bad. I've watched 4k matches and it's just not fliud motion.  Any help would be greatly appreciated .

5 REPLIES 5
lilou2093
Explorer
Options

good picture quality and HDR support. 8 Ball Pool t also has great motion handling, as only a short trail follows fast moving objects and the TV can flicker to clear up blur. Google Hangouts The smart features also work well and the platform is intuitive. The TV includes the Bixby assistant for voice control. Unfortunately, the picture quality degrades when viewed at an angle and vertical blooming is visible in a completely dark room Omegle

0 Likes
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@LeoFla wrote:

Hey everyone. Can someone shed some light on the best settings for watching sport? When watching football it's unbelieveably bad. I've watched 4k matches and it's just not fliud motion.  Any help would be greatly appreciated .

@Anonymous User  @LeoFla,  I'll include a few links but would say generally for sport best to have  brightness contrast  and sharpness a bit higher than defaults (though not maximum settings), however depends on preference and can be a bit of trial and error.  Some Tv's have Sports Mode but if not though not universally  acclaimed, Standard Mode should be fine.  May be better to have Auto Motion Plus on but not at maximum level (can tweak to see the best experience)   

General Sports Viewing on TV

Recommended Tv Settings     This is for NU7300 but should be close.

Some information from @lilou2093, however not a great deal of detai.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

destroix
First Poster
Options

The smart features also work well and the platform is intuitive. The TV includes the Bixby assistant for voice control. Unfortunately, the picture quality degrades when viewed at an angle and vertical blooming is visible in a completely dark room

0 Likes
pleinse
First Poster
Options

The M70A Smart Monitor is as much about features as it is picture quality. In that regard, the Tizen operating system is exactly like that on Samsung smart televisions and will be instantly familiar to anyone who owns one. A press of the home button opens a menu for switching input sources and browsing applinked applications, making it easy to start a Netflix binge the moment you finish work for the day.

0 Likes
emiwayg
First Poster
Options

According to me, the video quality degrades when viewed at an angle and vertical blooming is visible in a completely dark room. According to your question, I just tell you that sometimes some channels require different settings so I think you should change some settings for it. So if there is no option for sports mode then Standard Mode is also good. You can also change some preferences from the settings, such as brightness, contrast, etc according to your needs.

0 Likes