Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWE app

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 08:43 PM)
Pantyboy
Journeyman
Options

According to the WWE website, my television (55" RU7100 HDR Smart 4K TV [UE55RU7100KXXU])

should have the WWE Network app.

However, it doesn't appear in the list of available apps. Even using 'Search' it doesn't appear.

Any ideas as to: a) Why isn't it available? b) When will it become available? and c) How can I get the app onto the TV by some other method?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pantyboy
Journeyman
Options

Apparently this app is not available in the UK!

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Pantyboy , Just checking you have the latest firmware available for your model which is  1062.1 which became available in April. This may not be available OTA but you willbe able to download via USB and update that way https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE55RU7100KXXU/

If still issue you could  do a Smart Hub reset, I'm not aware  you would be able to get the app by another method.   The website state it is available for 2017 models upwards perhaps someone can advise if for some reason your model is not compatible at prsent . A review states  it does not have a wide colour gamt and lacks some advanced gaming features.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ru7100

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Pantyboy
Journeyman
Options

Hi @JAMES4578.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

The software is showing as version 1062. I presume that the '.1' is some form of 'bug-fix'. I tried updating OTA but it says that no update is available.

Where can I download this update to give it a try. Found it.

Regards

Pb

0 Likes
Pantyboy
Journeyman
Options

Another problem has now reared its head.

I do exactly as the instructions say, my usb stick is as it should be, according to the instructions. I put it in the USB slot, go to software update but it doesn't give me the option to update via the USB. It did before but now it seems I can only do it OTA.

Any ideas how I can update over USB without reseting the whole TV back to 'factory settings'?

I have started a new thread for this problem as it's not really related to the question asked. The topic can be found at: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/Unable-to-install-firmware-via-usb/m-p/1180376#M27188

Pb

0 Likes
Solution
Pantyboy
Journeyman
Options

Apparently this app is not available in the UK!

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Pantyboy  Thanks for clarifying in the different threads,  will be frustrating-hopefully the WWE app will be available at some point!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mickey8334
First Poster
Options

I have a 2016 Samsung and the WWE network is now not available.  I still loved the problem by purchasing a ROKU stick.  It now comes in clearly with little buffering and a perfect picture.  I called Samsung and they advised me to use them he ROKU... works beautifully!

0 Likes
Mickey8334
First Poster
Options
Use a ROKU stick... worked for me!
0 Likes
WWEADDICT4LIFE
Apprentice
Options

245299054_921470985465031_5219870962504609063_n.png

0 Likes