Support

Open search

Volume using AirPods with Samsung smart tv

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi. I'm having trouble using my AirPods with my Samsung smart tv. The volume is so low on my AirPods that's its impossible to hear anything that's playing. I have the 7 Series smart tv and I know it's Bluetooth compatible. I've tried disconnecting My AirPods. I've tried deleting the AirPods from the Bluetooth list and reconnecting them and that did not work. I've tried holding down the power button on my remote to reset the TV. That did not work. I also connected my Bluetooth speaker to the tv and was able to adjust the volume using the remote or the speaker itself, but not having any luck with my AirPods. I've tried calling samsung tech support but the lady I spoke to didn't have a clue as to why I couldn't adjust the volume. Someone please help me 

4 REPLIES 4
First Poster

i have the same problem, did you found a solution ? I've tried almost everything without success

First Poster

Same here. I've tried everything I could think of and I haven't found a solution. I've been reading that it's a Samsung system problem and only they could fix it which is annoying. My LG tv worked well with my AirPods 

First Poster
Thx for ur quick reply, it’s frustrating spend thousands on a brand new tv and have all this limitations, my next tv without doubts won’t be Samsung
First Poster

You're welcome and I absolutely agree 

Top Liked Authors