Support

Open search

Volume from Bluetooth headphones.

SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi everyone!

I hope someone can help me with an issue I'm experiencing with my Samsung 65" Curved TV, model UE65HU7200, with software number T-NT14UDEUC-1160.2 , BT - S.

I am able to connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones to this TV easily. However there appears to be no way to control the volume transmitted from the TV. I do have volume control on one pair of headphones, but even at maximum, the volume is not loud enough. On another pair, there is no volume control.

What am I missing? On an older Panasonic TV, in the sound menu, there is an option to increase the headphones volume (headphones connected by 3.5mm jack). I cannot seem to find a similar option to this in the Samsung TV.

I hope someone can help please!

Thank you! 

Alicia. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Alicia4 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I hope someone can help me with an issue I'm experiencing with my Samsung 65" Curved TV, model UE65HU7200, with software number T-NT14UDEUC-1160.2 , BT - S.

I am able to connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones to this TV easily. However there appears to be no way to control the volume transmitted from the TV. I do have volume control on one pair of headphones, but even at maximum, the volume is not loud enough. On another pair, there is no volume control.

What am I missing? On an older Panasonic TV, in the sound menu, there is an option to increase the headphones volume (headphones connected by 3.5mm jack). I cannot seem to find a similar option to this in the Samsung TV.

Thank you! 

Alicia. 

Hi @Alicia4, only Samsung headphones will be completely compatible, pretty sure with with other brands you will only be able to control the volume with the device and not the TV.   I'll direct you to another thread when someone had similar issue.  https:https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/UE55KS7000-bluetooth-volume-control/td-p/15...

View solution in original post

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Alicia4 wrote:

Hi James! 

Thank you so much for your reply. I understand now that I'll only be able to control the volume of my Bluetooth headphones from the TV if I have Samsung Bluetooth headphones. Please can you tell me which models are compatible, or will any Samsung Bluetooth headphones do what I want? 

Thank you again! 

Alicia. 

No Prob, yes any Samsung  Bluetooth headphones  will be compatible.

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Alicia4 wrote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you! 

Alicia. 

Hi @Alicia4, only Samsung headphones will be completely compatible, pretty sure with with other brands you will only be able to control the volume with the device and not the TV.   I'll direct you to another thread when someone had similar issue.  https:https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/UE55KS7000-bluetooth-volume-control/td-p/15...

Apprentice

Hi James! 

Thank you so much for your reply. I understand now that I'll only be able to control the volume of my Bluetooth headphones from the TV if I have Samsung Bluetooth headphones. Please can you tell me which models are compatible, or will any Samsung Bluetooth headphones do what I want? 

Thank you again! 

Alicia. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Alicia4 wrote:

Hi James! 

Thank you again! 

Alicia. 

No Prob, yes any Samsung  Bluetooth headphones  will be compatible.

Apprentice

Thanks very much for the reply and information James, I'll buy a pair of Samsung Bluetooth headphones later this week.

Much appreciated! 

Alicia. 

If I understand it correctly , Samsung shouldn't be using the term Bluetooth at all. They're not Bluetooth if they have proprietary connectivity requiring their own equipment. Bluetooth is a standard. They don't meet that standard. 

Top Liked Authors