Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume control receiver not working with HDMI output ARC

(Topic created on: 17-12-2019 06:28 PM)
stingone
Student
Options

Hi everyone, i have an issue with the universal one remote on my samsung Q9FN 65 inch. 

I have a settopbox from Ziggo arris dcx960 directly connected to my OCB on HDMI 1. All Works fine with the ORM. On the HDMI 4 ARC of the OCB i have a Cambridge Audio Azur 551rv2. Works als fine with the ORM. ARC is working correct. On the samsung television of also detects my Receiver on audio output. The only thing im not able to get working is the volume control of the receiver via the ORM when im using the settopbox. When trying to change volume it displays receiver (HDMI) +- but the volume is not changed. Only when i switch to HDMI 4 source receiver itself i can change the volume. But this is not what i want i only use the receiver for audio via ARC. I know this worked once but i cannot reproduce it and get it working.

1 REPLY 1
stingone
Student
Options

So after 3 years and a new TV the frame still the same problems.... please samsung fix this!!! when i choose optical as source it works the remote. but when i choose HDMI arc the volume controls wont work anymore