Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect screen mirroring/smart view

(Topic created on: 02-06-2017 08:27 PM)
grasuxxl
Explorer
Options

Hi  i have an samsung s7 edge and an tv samsung 55ku6400 and from a few days smart view doen´t work.

I am unable to display any content from my phone to the TV. But for some reason I am able to watch TV content on my phone, as well as the function to hear TV audio on my phone. I've tried the gallery shortcut key (no luck - TV starts connecting and after 20 sec displays a black screen without any pictures). I've tried connecting from the quick settings shortcut key "Smart View" with absolutely no luck. Also I've tried from the quick connect settings and still no luck. In addition I've forgotten and reregistered my TV to no avail.It worked fine before. Also I tried deleting the samsung connect cache from application manager with no luck. Restarted the phone loads of time. Seems like I've tried everything up to factory reseting my phone. Any ideas what could be the issue?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @grasuxxl,

Are you still having problems with this? Is the software up to date on both the TV and your phone?

0 Likes
billbo01
First Poster
Options

hi,could you please help me to connect my A12 to my TV i use a c to hdmi cable but it fails to mirror to the screen.PLEASE HELP

0 Likes