Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to accept terms and conditions on hub tv

(Topic created on: 29-12-2017 01:44 AM)
LP7
Student
Options

connected to wifi and all set on my smart tv, but it will not allow me to accept terms and conditions on hub tv.  Although it says that internet connection is not stable I can assure you it is.  

image.jpg

can anyone suggest on any other issue it could be? Thanks

Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
Paulh100
Explorer
Options

See my explanation 

0 Likes
SHOHEL
First Poster
Options

My TV problemMy TV problem

Please help my TV problem

0 Likes
sammy22
First Poster
Options

inbound1198987795797365024.jpg

0 Likes
Paulh100
Explorer
Options

See my solution above 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Just a post to say that I've marked your post as the topic 'solution' so more people will see it, Paulh100. 👍

0 Likes
RKShukla
Pioneer
Options

Just found a guide that will help you fix all error codes on Samsung TVs.

https://technastic.com/samsung-smart-tv-error-codes/

0 Likes
Members_uojlQpt
First Poster
Options

Hello users... crazy simple. Reset the TV and choose for example if you are in Greece - Greek Language and Greece as country

or in Italy- Italian language

I live in Romania and I wanted to operate the TV in English because I like the menu more... but I was choosing Romania as country...and English as language...WRONG

so...Italy- italian

Greece- Greek

Germany- German language and so on

0 Likes
Watching
First Poster
Options

I know this post is older but I just purchased a TV and had the same issue. I read that you can do a Cold Boot where you hold the Power button down until the TV reboots. Well it solved the problem and I was able to accept the T&C's. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
kladmal
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I had this problem on both my Samsung 'The Frame'. I live in the nordics.

I got it to work by connecting my TV via my mobile phone. And no, it was not related to my internet, which is unfiltered and has every single service, dozens of them, working without a single problem. It's just Samsung's service which is broken. If you can't sort this out, I advise you to just return the TV and get another brand of TV. 

0 Likes
Sunoaysha
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am facing the same problem. My tv shows Australia and New Zealand as the country options but I am in India. How do I go about connecting to the Australian VPN?

0 Likes