Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UN50F6300 TV Shutting Off

(Topic created on: 04-05-2017 06:46 PM)
slupilot01
Apprentice
Options

I have had my Series 6 50" tv for about 3 years now.  For a while, the TV would randomly shut off and turn back on, but now, the TV will stay on for about 15 to 20 seconds and then shut off and stay off.  I have tried plugging in to a different outlet, checking the Eco settings like the manual suggested and checked the auto off setting.  Everything looks normal, but I do not know what is causing this.  Please help!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @slupilot01,

We don't recognise the model code as UK, where are you based? Can you access your TV's menu to check your software version? Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

Can you unplug all external devices and test the TV alone? Does this allow the TV to power on for longer?

0 Likes
Solution
slupilot01
Apprentice
Options

Hi Kelly. I am in the US. Didn't realize this was an EU based community. My current software is T-MST12AKUC-1200.0. I have tried multiple combinations but get the same result. I have a technician scheduled to come out tomorrow to diagnose the issue 

0 Likes
Solution
JessL
Voyager
Options

Thanks for that!

We're glad you've got a Technician scheduled to take a look. 

You can find the US Community here, if you'd like to have a browse. :robothappy:

0 Likes
slupilot01
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your help.