Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UN49NU8000 Broadcasting Function Isn't Available

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 07:04 AM)
Shaolin912
First Poster
Options

I cannot set up an HD antennae to my TV.  With or without the coax cable the broadcasting option is not available. I do not have an option for live TV either. No antennae has previously been set up  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

11 REPLIES 11
TyraJames
First Poster
Options

My tv isn’t allowing me to click anything useful. All it’s saying is “this function isn’t available”. I can’t connect to the WiFi or scan channels for cable. Most of my options are blanked out in the menu. Please help somebody. 

0 Likes
Davedepa
First Poster
Options

Hi there yesterday it happened on my ue75nu8000... dtv(live tv ) app scare dissapeared and in settings the broadcast button grayed out also the start reset button. Unplugged the tv for a minute restarted it dtv was partly working(on off with glitches ) the start reset buttton was functioning so I reset everything. It worked last night and it is working this morning. This is all I have to say about my experience. Quite strange this event Ive never had something like this happen , hope it was of some help and it doesnt represent itself.

0 Likes
B58
First Poster
Options

Mine says the same. Help please. 

0 Likes
Vanunu
Student
Options

I figured it out, you have to click on guide then you go to setup like you originally did when you first got the TV it gives you the option once you pass connecting to the Internet to hook up antenna through cable or air and then you can search channels from there

Vanunu
Student
Options

Sorry not guide hit the menu button , then under system, select setup and continue from there

Solution
JordanNichole
Student
Options
We had this issue today. Turns out Hospitality mode was turned on, which limits functions available so settings can't be changed when these TVs are installed in hotels and stuff.

While the tv is turned on, enter [ Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Enter]. Then under the hospitality mode setting, make sure to change it to off.

Our broadcast function became available after this. Hope this helps!
Jamrocks
First Poster
Options
Yes! This worked! Thank you so much! I tried all these other options and this was the only one that worked! I was about to return this antenna.
DaddyShark
First Poster
Options

This worked. Thank you!

0 Likes
Khaled6
First Poster
Options
Thank you very much, it is working perfectly
0 Likes