Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55MU6172U Not recording

(Topic created on: 22-01-2018 11:35 PM)
DJBrowning
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

Bought this tv last July, alongside a WD Elements 2TB HDD. Worked fine until start of December now nothing scheduled will record, can still access the device and play old recordings. Scheduled recordings will show as being scheduled but will not give a warning to start recording and will just dissapear.

I've tried updating the tv to the latest firmware using the hdd which it is now but still experiencing this issue.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@DJBrowning wrote:

Hi all,

Bought this tv last July, alongside a WD Elements 2TB HDD. Worked fine until start of December now nothing scheduled will record, can still access the device and play old recordings. Scheduled recordings will show as being scheduled but will not give a warning to start recording and will just dissapear.

I've tried updating the tv to the latest firmware using the hdd which it is now but still experiencing this issue.

I have same probs. Had ks9500 for 6 months and then stopped recording. Does timeshift but not scheduled recording. Had new new one connect, new main board, and factory reset. Sometimes fixes but after a couple of weeks stops working again. I have asked for a refund.

Paul

0 Likes
DJBrowning
First Poster
Options

It’s a real shame because it’s a nice tv.

0 Likes