Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55KS8000

(Topic created on: 06-07-2017 08:59 PM)
Nickd
First Poster
Options

Help,help...... please

ive been bouncing around all day from Samsung to all or the online parts people. I have to put a Samsung ue55ks8000 on the wall but the client has lost the wall mount adaptors. There are two that mountbat the top of the 400 vesa... the bottom two are M8 but the top are not m6, not m5, not 1/4" unf or c

when I speak to Samsung they say the part number is 2ea.... this actually means there are two each for each tv.... I either need a part number or a thread.... can anyone please help me??

nick

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Nickd.

The specification for all 4 of the screws for this TV is 8mm (4 x M8). Does this help?

0 Likes
Nickd
First Poster
Options

Hi chris, thanks for taking the time to reply. Actually this is not right. The bottom two are M8 the top two are supposed to have a unique boss that would have been supplied in the original box. This was something that Samsung did on the series 8 and 9 tv's. 

If you look on page 5 and 6 of the owners manual for a series 8 then it shows the boss. I just need to know where to get two from, what the part number is etc... Samsung don't hold parts and each time I ask for the part number they say it is "2ea" when this actually refers to 2 each per tv!!

help please 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Nickd.

We'll send this off to our Audio-Visual people to have a look at and get back to you.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Nickd.

Apologies for the late reply. I've sent you a PM.

0 Likes
Doug70
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have the exact same issue with the missing 2ea adapters for the same TV.

I spent several hours chasing the companys that Samsung use to supply there spares.

Not one of these supply what I require.

Can you please help.

regards,

Doug.

0 Likes
Nickd
First Poster
Options

Hi Doug, you would be searching for the Holy Grail.... it took me ages to resolve this, it was only possible with a very helpful person call Ant from Samsung. Basically the 2ea that is referenced in the manual and is quoted by Samsung helpline actually means 2 each n the box. The part number you are looking for is BN61-13577A. That's the good news.... the bad news is trying to source these parts. You can order them from the states and have them shipped over though. 

Hope this helps

nick

0 Likes