Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55KS7000 bluetooth volume control

(Topic created on: 12-08-2018 06:41 AM)
ISG
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Why can't I control the volume of bluetooth from tv? If I connect my Iphone to the bluetooth speakers, I can control the volume from the phone with no problem. When I connect to the same speakers with this tv, Im able to control the volume only on the speakers. Cant this be solved via firmware? Seems like a basic thing to me...

Thank You,

43 REPLIES 43
kungufli
Explorer
Options
wrote:
TRY THIS. I have a SAMSUNG 4K MODEL UN65NU8000 TV. To control the volume on your AIRPODS do the following:
GO TO:
1) Settings/Expert
2) General Expert Settings
3) Accessibility
4) Multi-Output Audio: Set to OFF
5) EXIT
Now your volume will be controlled by the remote Control for your EarPods. 

That doesn't work on KS7000

0 Likes
Remotepitfall
First Poster
Options

I’m unable to Contol a Bluetooth connected speaker’s volume (bose SoundLink Mini II) using the Samsung one connect OEM remote. Please help! How can I get the OEM remote to control this devices’ volume?

kungufli
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately the only way is to switch to another TV brand. Our multi-thousands euro Samsung TVs aren't capable of such a simple thing, shame...

JamieBenoir
First Poster
Options

8 months later and you still can't control bluetooth volume. What a joke Samsung. I don't want your stupid sound bar.

SaamsungNoGood
Student
Options

Never buy a Samsung TV again. Easiest way to fix the problem. My AirPods volume is too low. Highly disappointed with the lack of Xfinity App and the Amazon Video crashing. I’m purchasing AppleTV and spending an extra $200 so I can control my Bluetooth volume. All of my future TVs will NOT be Samsung. Poor quality and not compatible with modern living. I have high speed internet and Samsung is just not a good TV.

BB_101
First Poster
Options

Same Problem, this is the very first time i cannot control volume on my bluetooth speakers its bad enough i cant connect directly with a 3.5mm jack like every other tv had, Now i cant even manage volume with bluetooth, what a joke!

Raman197226
First Poster
Options

Volume control from tv to connected Bose Bluetooth speaker 

antonmos
First Poster
Options

Found a solution!

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8218127?answerId=32803351022#32803351022

"What I did was I connected them to my Mac. I adjusted the AirPods volume through volume preference and then I reconnected to my tv. It work, you might have to go back and forth till you get the right volume but I'm glad I figured it out."

It does work, i used my iphone to adjust the volume before reconnecting to TV.

Rediculous but better then nothing!

0 Likes
egonzalez1
Student
Options

That didn't work here.

0 Likes
Mc39
First Poster
Options

This what worked for me from my Verizon cable box go to settings using remote for cable box, look for audio and increase volume, it could be set to low, good luck

0 Likes