Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55KS7000 bluetooth volume control

(Topic created on: 01-12-2017 03:30 PM)
ISG
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Why can't I control the volume of bluetooth from tv? If I connect my Iphone to the bluetooth speakers, I can control the volume from the phone with no problem. When I connect to the same speakers with this tv, Im able to control the volume only on the speakers. Cant this be solved via firmware? Seems like a basic thing to me...

Thank You,

43 REPLIES 43
DJ2014
First Poster
Options
It worked while the factory firmware was on my UA43MU6100W, but after I updated the firmware to ver 1138.0, I don't see the volume up/down option. I hope Samsung would fix this!
0 Likes
SalvadorMF
Journeyman
Options

They will never fix it. They do it on purpose, so you buy Samsung speakers instead of just using your bluetooth speakers.

kungufli
Explorer
Options

WTF, are you serious Samsung? :smileysad:

intimatu
First Poster
Options

Yes mute works as well (let me clarify this a UA65mu6400 which I believe asimilar model )

chees Tim

0 Likes
intimatu
First Poster
Options

Yes mute works as well (let me clarify this a UA65MU6400 which I believe is a similar model )

chees Tim

0 Likes
KajaSinis
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. This is clearly a software issue from this tv model, as the new models are compatible with different speaker brands and models and the sound can be controled using the tv remote.

The ask for Samsung is, please release a software update for these UHD, UE models to allow the Bluetooth connected speakers to be controled by the TVs remote - such as the new models do (I’ve tested it and it works)!!

0 Likes
ISG
Journeyman
Options
Samsung, at least provide a CLEAR answer will this be solved or not?
Thank You
Ronson808
Pioneer
Options

@KajaSinis wrote:

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. This is clearly a software issue from this tv model, as the new models are compatible with different speaker brands and models and the sound can be controled using the tv remote.

The ask for Samsung is, please release a software update for these UHD, UE models to allow the Bluetooth connected speakers to be controled by the TVs remote - such as the new models do (I’ve tested it and it works)!!

would you mind letting me know what models you have tested it on?

its a pain isnt it though, I would like to be able to just mute or lower the volume via the remote without having to manually find the speaker!

0 Likes
mkorganashvili
First Poster
Options
Are you sure this receiver works properly?
0 Likes
RichardsonTx
First Poster
Options
TRY THIS. I have a SAMSUNG 4K MODEL UN65NU8000 TV. To control the volume on your AIRPODS do the following:
GO TO:
1) Settings/Expert
2) General Expert Settings
3) Accessibility
4) Multi-Output Audio: Set to OFF
5) EXIT
Now your volume will be controlled by the remote Control for your EarPods.
0 Likes