Did you mean: 

UE48H6400 bluetooth issue

(Topic created on: 03-08-2017 07:21 PM)
rtenczer
Student
Options

Hi,

I have a UE48H6400 with SW version T-MST14DEUC-2870.9,BT-S/G/K

I have no problem to connect any Bluetooth headphone but the symptom is the same for all: the voice is cutting out. It's OK for 30 seconds, clear and loud, but suddenly it's cutting out for a minute. Every second sound like half second silence, half sec voice and this goes for a minute. Then suddenly everything goes well for a half minute or so again. This is not a distance issue or headphone since the headphones work fine with other devices. I tried 5 different headphones, earphones.

Just wondering if you have any advice how to fix the voice issue and use it without any interruption.

Thanks.

Robert

4 REPLIES 4
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @rtenczer,

If you head to Menu > Sound > Speaker Settings, do you have an option for Bluetooth Heaphones here?

0 Likes
rtenczer
Student
Options

Hi Kelly, Indeed I do. That's the way to connect bt headphone. Pairing works perfectly. The problem is after that. The connection is always on, but the line is cutting out for half or one minute. I could summarize the problem so that the connection is perfect to a minute than there is a minute when there is minute where the voice "vibrates".

Indeed I do. That's the way to connect bt headphone. Pairing works perfectly. The problem is after that. The connection is always on, but the line is cutting out for half or one minute. I could summarize the problem so that the voice works perfectly for a minute but after that, there is a minute when the voice "vibrates"for a minute.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Br,

Robi

0 Likes
onecardf1
First Poster
Options

i have an issue with my bluetooth headphones and my tv.....they work fine for a few minutes and then the voice or music starts to stutter.....ive been t my local currys store and get told its my headphones ( NO ITS NOT ) ive tried the same hp on different devices and they work fine.....ive tried different headphones and speakers and it still does it.....any bdy else had this problem.....

0 Likes
marinerman
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem. I've tried 2 different sets of bluetooth headphones and the reception is horrible. I'm close to the TV, so that's not the problem. Samsung has faulty bluetooth on their Smart TV's and no one wants to help out either.