Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE40MU6172 Motion laggy stutter judder issue

(Topic created on: 18-12-2017 02:48 PM)
Deyan601
First Poster
Options

Hello all , my Smart tv is model UE40MU6172 i use  motion plus feature , judder reduction to max 10 and with this option picture motion was perfect smooth fluid  without any jittery or stutter movement , but after update the new firmware version 1151.1 after the factory resset  even when i turn judder reduction feature the motion movement is not that smooth as on prevision firmware  its visible stutter and slowdowns on the movement of the picture in time by time. So far i try swap the HDMI cable but that didnt slove the problem. Please someone if face that issue on the same model tv or familiar to it please  to help me to slove that problem. The problem is visible even on youtube videos 60fps 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
aliastefan
First Poster
Options

I have same problem on my SAMSUNG UE40MU6172. When I connect my laptop through wireless display TV Samsung, constantly when I playing movies, the image and the sound are easily freezing. Please, help us if someone know the resolution. In other, I will return the TV. Thx.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@aliastefan wrote:

I have same problem on my SAMSUNG UE40MU6172. When I connect my laptop through wireless display TV Samsung, constantly when I playing movies, the image and the sound are easily freezing. Please, help us if someone know the resolution. In other, I will return the TV. Thx.

Have you reported the issue to your retailer because it could be a fault and they may be aware of it. Also it's useful to have any faults logged with the retailer as soon as they appear. If it's new may be best to ask for a replacement.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I have recently bought a ue55MU6500 curved tv and get a similar problem. I have tried custom motion plus settings, but the lower you goon there the lower the picture quality goes. I have asked loads of times for advice but not joy, so good luck.

0 Likes