Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Two Frame TVs two Remotes desynced pictures

(Topic created on: 25-12-2018 04:23 PM)
Sam1994
Journeyman
Options

Hi Everyone,

I have two Frame TVs (UN43LS03NAFXZA) next to each other. When I hit the power button on either remote, both TVs go into art mode or TV mode, yet both remotes work independently with their TVs. It's that only the power button is shared. So for instance, if I grab remote #1 and hit the power button while both TVs are in art mode, both TVs will go into TV mode but then remote #1 will only control TV #1. Now another annoying thing has happened. My sister's kid was over and I found her sitting on the floor pressing all the remote buttons. Now, one TV is in art mode and one TV is in TV mode. If I hit the power button on either remote, the art mode TV will enter TV mode and the one in TV mode will enter into art mode. So there's no way to have them both TV or both art. Is there any way to separate the TVs from each other's power button? How do I resync them?

Sam

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

Hello,

In order to synchronize them, you can keep pressing the POWER button to turn off both TVs, once you turn them on, they will be on the TV source,

Unfortunately the POWER button on the FRAME remote control is infrared, so every time you press this button, both TVs will react.

I hope that my solution has been useful to you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

Hello,

In order to synchronize them, you can keep pressing the POWER button to turn off both TVs, once you turn them on, they will be on the TV source,

Unfortunately the POWER button on the FRAME remote control is infrared, so every time you press this button, both TVs will react.

I hope that my solution has been useful to you.

0 Likes
Sam1994
Journeyman
Options
So the POWER buttons are infrared, but the other buttons are Bluetooth?
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Sam1994
Journeyman
Options
Geez. What maniac choose that design?
0 Likes
Sam1994
Journeyman
Options

I’ve found that if they are desynced, instead of pressing power button, press the menu button on both.  This will take them out of the art mode into TV mode and then they’ll be synced. No work around for having art on one and not the other though. Bummer Samsung wants you to have art everywhere or tv everywhere at once. 

0 Likes
CaseyV
Student
Options

Some of us can’t get art mode to work at all! 😔

0 Likes