Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv turning on and off

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 10:25 PM)
hibbydeeks
First Poster
Options

Hi anytime I turn my samsung tv on it keeps turning off,  its a samsung 55 ju6800 I thought it might be something wrong with the software or the tv was broke, so I brought my other samsung tv through from my bedroom and the exact same thing is happening, I tried unplugging all media devices from the hdmi ports and just connecting it to the main plug point and not the 4 way adaptor I use as I thought there was to much power getting used for the tv to handle but still no luck, I then went and got my son's panasonic tv from his room and hey presto, everything is fine. So is anyone else having trouble with samsung tv's?? Very strange that the panasonic tv works perfect with everything but neither samsung tv is working.

Any help or advice would be great.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @hibbydeeks 

This seems a little bit strange! Was the second Samsung TV working OK in the bedroom before you moved it? Could we take the full model code and software version of both Samsung TV's please? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
EnergySavingTip
Student
Options

Does Samsung Smart TV have Expiry date? My samsung smart TV just will not stay on but keeps on turning off and on. Has anyone had similar problem in the past or solution to this malfuntion.

Thanks Samsung Community. 

0 Likes