Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus problem

(Topic created on: 30-03-2018 05:30 PM)
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

81 REPLIES 81
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Just checked again, Snowman, Flat liners, Blade Runner 2049 still available plus few other oldies.  Vouchers valid till June 25th (at present)..  If the deal is between Samsung & Ratuken, can't understand why more of their current range can't,t be offered..

0 Likes
MaffewE
Apprentice
Options

Chuckcharl - does this mean that you're able to rent movies again now? Noted you weren't able to access the list back on Tuesday, but seem to be okay again based on your last couple of posts.

If so, did you do anything, or did the options just reappear?

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
I complained again to TV Plus and 60 minutes later the movies were back. Not sure if that was a coincidence though
0 Likes
MaffewE
Apprentice
Options

No change here over the last few days, despite logging out and in and the like quite a few times, and complaining to TV Plus via the help.tvplus@samsung.com address. Guess you're one of the lucky ones.

0 Likes
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

OK - this week the ability to choose films has now disappeared again. I had posted elsewhere (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/Free-UHD-films/m-p/437205/highlight/false#M10090) that i had managed to get them back. This time around I reset the smart hub, then signed out and back into my samsung account - nothing. I then updated the firmware as released a couple of days ago. Problem solved - though I have noticed the selection has changed again...! Whether this is a coincidence and the ability to select a film is withdrawn as they change the lineup or it was to do with the firmware update....?

0 Likes
Marcodo
First Poster
Options

I’ve been having problems selecting a movie to watch. When on the UHD channel it seemed to be just playing trailers on a loop

i discovered that whilst the trailers are playing, if you press the up arrow on the remote it reveals the different movies, you can then select one and proceed to the checkout

0 Likes
john9617
Apprentice
Options

you need to retune you tv and go on to satalite channel not freesat channel .then 4002 should be there .go on to info to find out how to get to change fron freesat to satalite 

0 Likes
Simon65
Apprentice
Options

All sorted now thanks 

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer