Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus problem

(Topic created on: 21-01-2018 11:08 AM)
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

81 REPLIES 81
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Samsung tv plus has stated to me that to obtain the vouchers then a card must be registered. Mine are still not showing up but I will try later to see if they do

Criddic
Explorer
Options

I just picked a film to rent selected card payment and when I went to the confirm payment screen the voucher payment was automatically selected give it a try if it doesn’t work you can always cancel at the final screen 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I selected film went to payment and the voucher should show in top left before purchasing. If I just click to purchase it says I will be charged and can't cancel once done. 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I selected film went to payment and the voucher should show in top left before purchasing. If I just click to purchase it says I will be charged and can't cancel once done

0 Likes
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Correction just gone on tv plus now selected a film to rent selected HD then had to agree to tv plus terms again and it goes straight to get it free and selects voucher image.jpg

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Criddic wrote:

Correction just gone on tv plus now selected a film to rent selected HD then had to agree to tv plus terms again and it goes straight to get it free and selects voucher image.jpg

Surely supposed to be free UHD films though!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Thought it was uhd only films? I will look now. 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Nothing in mine to claim on both HD and uhd. 

0 Likes
Criddic
Explorer
Options

I agree should be UHD but to be honest the selection of uhd films in the main app is very very poor most of the new films only available in HD very disappointing offering Netflix best for uhd content 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Agree the content of uhd is poor, but still I would use the codes to watch uhd films for free. I will have to ring Samsung tomorrow because they are taking the pee with my codes. 

0 Likes