Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus problem

(Topic created on: 18-01-2018 05:33 PM)
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

81 REPLIES 81
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately they don’t once you rent the film it shows in the Rakuten app but needs to be purchased through the tv plus app as it’s a Samsung offer 

Jimi1984
First Poster
Options

I’ve only registered for the free rentals today. How long did you have to wait for the codes to be sent out?

0 Likes
Criddic
Explorer
Options

About three weeks you will get an email to say the vouchers have been applied 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Had that last week and still it in there. By the looks unless u either put bank details in or log into PayPal first then they don't come up? 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
What trial?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Criddic wrote:

Unfortunately they don’t once you rent the film it shows in the Rakuten app but needs to be purchased through the tv plus app as it’s a Samsung offer 

There is option to redeem voucher in the Rakunten app, however presumably the Samsung codes are not applicable-seems you need to enter the code directly.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well done what Samsung tv said to redeem codes and what a shocker they are not there. 

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Well done what Samsung tv said to redeem codes and what a shocker they are not there. 

Tell your retailer that if you do not get your films as advertised you want a refund for misrepresentation. Look in ks refund thread.

Paul

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Yeah think I will contact John Lewis and tell them. Take the ***** if it' a bull, but surely free films won' s you to buying the TV lol

0 Likes
MJ51
Student
Options

Hi. 

I can see the 10 free coupons listed in my Samsung account on my TV. However, when I try to rent a file from Samsung or TVPlus there is no option to use a coupon. This is even though I have added a Paypal account. What could I be doing wrong? The instructions I recived from Samsung help show an additional selection option at the stage of paying for the film, but for me the option is not there. 

Why is this so difficult?

0 Likes