Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus problem

(Topic created on: 12-01-2018 01:03 PM)
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

81 REPLIES 81
Bradz
Apprentice
Options

EDIT.....you can start the channel list procedure in the tvplus app as well as the tv ones, also you dont need to go into edit channels...just move the cursor to the right and the options with freesat in pops up..

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well i don't get this tv plus app because when I select uhd there are only a handful there and don't even know if there is a category form more at least? Samsung told me my voucher for  x10 films has been applied but it' not, so I'm really cheesed about this 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
No codes in there when go via PayPal. Samsung said they were there. So I have again mailed them
0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:
No codes in there when go via PayPal. Samsung said they were there. So I have again mailed them

Tell then you will return forvrefund if they do not sort it. That's the problem with Samsung support no very good.

0 Likes
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Done a shoddy video on YouTube to show how I found the vouchers if the link works

Jimi1984
First Poster
Options

Glad to know I’m not the only one having this problem. I only have my tv hooked up to the satellite dish as we have no aerial. Can only access my tv plus by speaking to the remote. App showed up once and then promptly dissapeared. Also when scanning for channels in satellite mode I still can’t access 4000 4002 etc

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

If you can send it back and get a telly that works.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Mine is hooked upto my virgin V6 via hdmi and i ahve gor the channels, but very limited uhd films mind.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've never had any vouchers, however I see there are 15  UHD titles going into channel 4002.  However when  I access theRakuten app and click UHD   there are 89 available.  Tv Plus Info

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Wonder if the free codes for the films work with rak to? 

0 Likes