Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus problem

(Topic created on: 12-01-2018 12:51 PM)
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

81 REPLIES 81
Bradz
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same problem with a 55mu6400, I did manage to get it to work for a few minutes this morning  after resetting the tv and scanning for channels in satellite instead of freesat, im not even sure if this was a solution as it disappeared again an hour later.. either way a ticket is in and I will keep you posted when I hear something...good luck.

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Criddic wrote:

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

If it's still within 30 day's report it as fault, and if not still report it. As you have found Samsung Support is not brill, and others are not having the same problem then it could be a fault with the set. 

Criddic
Explorer
Options

I’ve just sent some more details to Samsung tv plus support will see if they come back with anything 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I claimed for my x10 free UHD films when i bought my curved tv, but it dont seem to be many films on there?

Criddic
Explorer
Options

Yes I have just managed to find my vouchers for the free 10 films on the account page not  very easy to find lol. But as I can only access channel #4000 which is the new release films through voice command only have a few to choose from and no uhd 😞 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

How did u find the vouchers because I can't? Also I was told 4002 for  uhd but there are only a handful of them there? 

0 Likes
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Can’t get to channel #4002 only way I can access it is by voice command “my TV Plus” and it takes me to #4000 new releases and can’t go anywhere from there. To get to the vouchers select your film go to payment screen I chose the PayPal option as was only messing and didn’t want to get charged from the PayPal screen go to the looks like a card button at the bottom says payment info press it then select promotion codes all your vouchers should be in there 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Thanks. Did not know 4000 was even there and what is this? 

0 Likes
Bradz
Apprentice
Options

Criddic i think the problem is with freesat, if you go to your app bar to freesat app, livetv app or whatever it says for your channels and press up you have the options for tv guide, channel list  and schedual i think, click channel list and top right you will see the edit channels tab...just move over to this and options will appear lke Genre and favorites, it should also say freesat at the bottom if your still connected that way...click this and there are more options..terrestrial, cable sattelite, if you choose satellite all your tvplus channels are available here...i played around with this and added them to favourites, although they dont show up in your freesat favourites thay are easier to find when you want tvplus..but you have to go back to the edit channels bit and press again to change back to freesat....either that or edit the whole satellite channels list into an order your happy with....thats is the only work around i have found up to now with no help from samsung i might add, they say its tvplus,  it would seem the app is not compatible with freesat, at least on my tv anyhow...you cant typle 4000 when the freesat channel list only goes to 999...hope this helps....until we have watched the freebies anyway :winking-face: