Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three month old TV (QN65Q60RAFXZA) constantly resets

(Topic created on: 17-02-2020 01:56 AM)
jsfirebird
First Poster
Options

Three month old TV (QN65Q60RAFXZA) constantly resets back to black screen randomly throughout the day. There is no rhyme or reason to it that we can see. Sometimes we'll be watching TV thru Hulu app and it will reset. Other times, I'm switching between a couple different apps and I think I overload the processor so it resets. The TV doesn't turn off, just stops playing whatever app we are watching and resets back to a blank screen with the home button app bar across the bottom. Why is this? What can I do to fix it? Is my TV broken and needs to be replaced? It's very annoying not the kind of quality that I would expect from Samsung, especially for the money I spent. I have already checked the software and firmware updates. They are up to date. Don't ask me to look into that first.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @jsfirebird 

Is this only happening when your watching apps through the Smart Hub of your TV? Do the normal TV channels seem to work OK?

0 Likes
jsfirebird
First Poster
Options

It only happens when watching the apps. I cut the cord when I bought this TV, so I don't use regular channels at all.

0 Likes
elzkonax
Journeyman
Options

Seems to be the issue with chip sometimes the loose joints overheat the processing power chips and it revert back to default settings. In summers it often resolves on its own but as the problem persist the only wise thing is to claim your warrenty and replace the device.

0 Likes