Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Screen does Not Support HDCP UE55NU7021

(Topic created on: 22-07-2019 03:43 PM)
marcj6551
First Poster
Options

Good afternoon All

Can anyone please help me becausde i'm honestly at a loss.

I have just purchase a UE55NU7021 and I have been watching it through my SKYQ for the last week without a hitch.  How ever on Friday last week the following message has apeared (this screen does not support HDCP).

Sky are suggesting its an issue with the TV.  I have checked the leads, reset the TV hard and soft, reset the SKYQ box up updated the software on that too.

It will come back on from time to time after a soft reset but only momentaruily.

Can anyone please help me?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SJT73
First Poster
Options

Has anyone got an answer to this?

its absolutely infuriating me.

i have a UE50NU7020 and it's not even a year old. I have multiple issues, including what marcj6551 has.

i can watch sky q for any amount of time, but then out of the blue, the THIS SCREEN DOES NOT SUPPORT HDCP pops up. I then have to reset my sky box, and after 2-3 resets the tv works fine until the next time.

i also have a samsung 4K Blu-ray machine, and can watch DVDs or Blu-rays no problem for ages then the screen goes black. I have to manually go into the settings on the tv to switch off UHD COLOUR and back on again, and it works fine.

i have an older Samsung tv which has none of these problems. Currys do not want to help, and I'm getting extremely frustrated.

can someone please support me? 

0 Likes
GJLCreative
First Poster
Options

I'm having HDCP issues with my NU7100 that started about the same time! Maybe Samsung needs to renew its HDCP license??

I use it with my PC and suddenly I can't watch Netflix or Disney+ shows on this TV now. My PC drops the signal and my PC start stuttering until I unplug the TV and exit Netflix. Customer support knows nothing about the issue. 

0 Likes
KilskyreMan
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same model and same issue 😞 Heart broken at this stage. Does anyone have an answer?

0 Likes
Ettcat
First Poster
Options

Did anyone find a solution to this? I’m experiencing the same issue 🙁

0 Likes