Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Television order

(Topic created on: 25-04-2020 11:45 AM)
Kevin2513
First Poster
Options

Hi I ordered a QE55Q67RATXXU online on 23 April. I certainly expect delays during the current situation we find ourselves in, but I have not recieved any email confirmation for the order, I am confused whether the order has actually went through or not. Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
komal134
Student
Options

later did you get any confirmation mail? I am also facing the same issue, I did the payment still no mail nor it is showing in the order history.

0 Likes
TabletMIA
Student
Options

Interested to know if this was resolved? I oredered a tablet yesterday 1-June (received an order confirmation notification), but no email to confirm and they money hasn't left my account.  I don't know whether the order has been placed or not. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @TabletMIA ,

have you tried to reach our Online Shop colleagues to verify this? You can find their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
AmyA240586
First Poster
Options
Did u get anywhere with this? I placed an order yesterday for delivery today, no order confirmation email, no money pending leaving etc. I have a screenshot saying order confirmed but no order number! Thanks
0 Likes