Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV won’t come on

(Topic created on: 16-03-2019 07:08 PM)
Alexis28
Apprentice
Options

When I turn my tv on it jumps between the Samsung logo screen and hdmi/dvi screen continuously. It won’t let me do any thing and I can turn it off from that point unless I unplug it. I have disconnected the hdmi leads so nothing is now connected to it apart from the power cable. Any suggestions? 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
@Alexis28: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV? When and where was it purchased?
0 Likes
Alexis28
Apprentice
Options

Curry’s in Luton roughly 4 years ago. 

Model code: UE37D5520RKXXU

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
To troubleshoot the issue please ensure the Sleep Timer is off by going to Menu > System > Time > Sleep Timer. If your TV continues to reset then I recommend getting in touch with the Samsung AV Team on 0330 726 7864 where an advisor will be able to provide further assistance and arrange any necessary repairs.
0 Likes
Alexis28
Apprentice
Options

The tv won’t even let me go to menu. It doesn’t recognise any buttons that I press 

CarlH
Options

It would be best if you contacted support on the previous number in that case, @Alexis28

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Alexis28 wrote:

The tv won’t even let me go to menu. It doesn’t recognise any buttons that I press 

How old is it,  and more importantly have you reported this to your retailer,  who are responsible under consumer law.  Here is ok for advice but you always need to report any fault to your retailer in the first instance. 

0 Likes
Gussvontesse
Explorer
Options

Same thing withwithy TV. Send a lot of people experiencing this problem and Samsung does nothing about it .😕

0 Likes