Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV replacement

(Topic created on: 15-07-2018 09:29 AM)
Sami12
Apprentice
Options

For anyone that has had their TV replaced under warranty due to a fault tell me how long it took for the new set to arrive? I have been waiting over a week to hear from Samsung’s delivery and given that we are living in a world of next day delivery I was hoping it would have heard by now 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Sami12 wrote:

For anyone that has had their TV replaced under warranty due to a fault tell me how long it took for the new set to arrive? I have been waiting over a week to hear from Samsung’s delivery and given that we are living in a world of next day delivery I was hoping it would have heard by now 

It took about 2 weeks as I was told it was not in stock. One thing with Samsung if they say they will replace they do. 

Paul

Waynimus
Pioneer
Options

I have been chasing a replacement up too.  This is actually the 2nd one, the first arrived with a cluster of dead pixels. They said they were awaiting stock, it's taken a bit longer than expected but I can  see on their store page that it's now back in stock, so hopefully will hear from them in the coming days.