Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Unresponsive, UE40H6400

(Topic created on: 03-01-2018 12:49 AM)
Rawrified
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have a Samsung Smart TV UE40H6400, bought back in 2015 (I think).
It's been suffering from a problem such as failing to respond to the remote. I have tried different remotes, and batteries and it still doesn't work at time. 

The TV turns on perfectly fine, it responds quickly when I use the remote to turn it on. However, when changing channels or going into the menu it just freezes and becomes unresponsive. You can turn off the TV but sometimes it takes a delay of around 10 seconds to turn off when I pressed on the remote.

Also, when say I'm watching Netflix through my PS4 I try to change the volume and it doesn't work. However, the volume does change but can happen within 10 seconds to a minute. My software version is 2880.

I have also just realised that it is not detecting any wireless signals.

Can someone help?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Dvorack
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem.

Did someone from samsung reply or gave you any advice?

@Rawrifiedwrote:

Hi,

I have a Samsung Smart TV UE40H6400, bought back in 2015 (I think).
It's been suffering from a problem such as failing to respond to the remote. I have tried different remotes, and batteries and it still doesn't work at time. 

The TV turns on perfectly fine, it responds quickly when I use the remote to turn it on. However, when changing channels or going into the menu it just freezes and becomes unresponsive. You can turn off the TV but sometimes it takes a delay of around 10 seconds to turn off when I pressed on the remote.

Also, when say I'm watching Netflix through my PS4 I try to change the volume and it doesn't work. However, the volume does change but can happen within 10 seconds to a minute. My software version is 2880.

I have also just realised that it is not detecting any wireless signals.

Can someone help?

0 Likes
Susan0
First Poster
Options

Just saw this post...

I am having exactly the same problem. Did anyone manage to resolve the issue?

0 Likes