Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Samsung UE65MU6172U - internet disconnected when connected to bluetooth device

(Topic created on: 05-07-2019 04:30 PM)
domens1
First Poster
Options

Greetings,

I own one of Samsung's TVs, more precisely a model UE65MU6172U with lastest software update - 1270.
There is a problem with Wi-Fi internet connection which only occurs when TV is connected with one of the bluetooth headphones/speakers (in my occasion Bose QC35 II or JBL Charge 3). 
So, usually when I use Youtube app or Netflix app on TV without any of the bluetooth devices connected, there is no problem with Wi-Fi. But as soon as I connect one of the devices to TV or usually after 10-20 minutes of playback, there is a connection problem: "No access - network (triangle with an exclamation mark inside)" and as I go into Network Status it says: "Wireless network disconnected" and "Cannot connect to the wireless router. Try the following: - Ensure the wireless router is powered on and try resetting the power of wireless router, - Check the security key if the wireless router has security key." In the meantime all other devices (i.e. phone, computers...) have working internet connection - that means it's not the problem in the router or Wi-Fi.
Then in disconnect the bluetooth device from TV and I reset the TV (and don't connect bluetooth device again) and the TV automatically connects to internet and then it works flawlessly.
Also, when I watch something via harddrive (not depending on internet connection), everything works fine.
So, after many same occurances of this kind of problem, it seems that TV can't stay connected to Wi-Fi internet while there is a bluetooth device connected.
I also tried few factory resets of the TV and the problem still persists.

I would like to resolve this problem with your help.

other information about TV:
model code:  UE65MU6172UXXH

version no.: 02
S/N: 0AG53SJJA02746Y 

Kind regards

Domen
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AlexanderOmar
Apprentice
Options

My friend this is what i tried and it worked.

Try getting a 2 band router and connect your tv to the 5ghz network and problem is solved you can connect to bluetooth devices and have network connection at the same time.

This way the bluetooth won't mess up the wifi signal because it also transmits in the normal 2.4ghz frequency.

Thank me later because samsung didn't know how to resolve this also for me...

Tapan Shah
First Poster
Options

Perfect Solution @AlexanderOmar  !

Thanks 

0 Likes