Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV SAMSUNG 49MU6100 WITH PURPLE PATCH (mancha roxa)

(Topic created on: 29-05-2019 03:25 PM)
BRASIL
First Poster
Options

IMG_1227.JPG

I bought a 4k TV and it has 18 months of use!

TV MODEL 49MU6100

This purple spot appeared on the screen, visible when we have white images!

It seems that several devices around the world have this problem!
should the consumer pay for it?

What is the charge you should pay for SAMSUNG's manufacturing defect?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Del6
Explorer
Options
Same here with ue58mu6120 but Samsung denies problems with this range even though there obviously is
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@BRASIL: If you go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test, is the purple patch present during the test? If it is then please contact our AV Team on 0333 000 0333 to speak with an advisor, or contact a Support Centre to arrange an inspection. You can find your nearest one by checking the link below, selecting 'TV & AV > Television' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Del6
Explorer
Options
Yeah I've done that and you still want to charge me for a problem you deny exists yet is easily found by Google.
I'll await the class action that is coming your way and until then Samsung can do one
BillyMcc
Student
Options

My 65inch has the same issue, Samsung don't want to know, they want me to pay £1400 for a new panel the TV was £1500!!

3 years old 😞

0 Likes
BillyMcc
Student
Options
It's not a settings issue the panel ha failed, everyone including your approved repairers know this. One of the repairers is looking for £60 to do me a report!!
0 Likes
gringototti2019
First Poster
Options

Thank you Samsung for the poor quality of your product!!!20191118_184111.jpg20191118_184118.jpg

0 Likes