Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Plus

(Topic created on: 02-12-2019 03:40 PM)
Deamo
Apprentice
Options

We just bought a Samsung 43 inch UHD series 7. We have it connected to our home Wifi with Hulu. When we turn the TV on to watch something on Samsung TV Plus, the picture is blurred and pixeled for at least 1 minute+ then becomes clear. Why is this doing this? Do I need to buy something or do something in settings? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Deamo! Does this issue happen only when you are watching Samsung TV Plus or also other channels/apps? Also, is your TV running on the latest software version? Menu > Settings > Support > Software update > Update now. 

0 Likes
Deamo
Apprentice
Options

Yes, only when I watch TVPlus and yes, all up-to-date. We have a very fast internet (250 Mbps) It just kind of bugs me. I'm not very technically inclined so was wondering if we needed some sort of booster or a setting was wrong. I'm using "automatic" to find our home wifi address.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, I see. What's the full model code of the TV? You can find it under: Menu > Settings > Support > Contact Samsung. Try also, signing out of your Samsung account, turning the TV OFF and unplugging the TV from the power socket, plugging it back in again, turing it ON and logging in again on the Samsung account. 

0 Likes
Deamo
Apprentice
Options

un43ru7100fxza

Will give it a try. We also reset our modem and it still does it. 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Yes, let me know if it helps. Also, where and when did you purchase the TV? 

0 Likes