(Topic created on: 23-11-2019 01:09 PM)
RDB26
First Poster
Options

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

Model Code: EU32EH4003

Software Version: T-NVTE4DEUC-1020.0

Series Number:  B4ZX3HCF921063T

My USB and HDMI Port from my TV didn't recognize anything. I've tried so many times the reset factory setting, but still it didn't work. I hope to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @RDB26 

We can see that there is a software upgrade available for your TV to version 1042.0. Does your TV have an internet connection?

0 Likes
RDB26
First Poster
Options
@chrisM no my TV has no internet connection. where can I get the software upgrade version 10.42? thank u
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

It's available to download from our website, @RDB26, but this would involve transferring it to the TV via USB, which you said you had a problem with. Here's the link to the website.

0 Likes
RDB26
First Poster
Options
@chrisM
thank you for the information, i can do it and copy to USB but the problem is my USB didnt recognize also. I already bought a new one but its the same. How can I upgrade it when the USB itself dont recognize the one by the other one? I really need a solution. thank u.
0 Likes
RDB26
First Poster
Options
my problem doesnt solve yet.. i dont know what to do. I tried to attached on the other TV my USB, and to my surprise it is working. So the problem is my Samsung TV and the ports. Anyone can help me? thank you.
0 Likes