Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV PLUS ISSUES - HELPPP

(Topic created on: 22-05-2018 05:17 PM)
Lee0797
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I am hoping that one of you genious's out there may be able to help me.
I contact samsung as my tv plus was playing up, they suggested a factory reset, which seem to do the trick for 2 minutes...
Once you are on tv plus and select a channel, a trailer starts to play, it will not allow us get onto the section to rent a film. I have tried every single button on the remote, and it just stays on the playing trailer. All it lets me do is either watch a trailer or change channels to watch another trailer.

When I restart the app, a new trailer pops up and plays. The down arrow button usually works to bring up all other films and you are able to click onto them to either rent or view the trailer however non of that happens now.
You can change the channel to 4001, 4002 etc. but once you are on the channel all you get is a trailer and nothing I do will bring up other films in order for me to rent it.
It is so weird, I know it isn't my remote because all the buttons work fine for everything else. 

Please help guys?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lee0797 wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping that one of you genious's out there may be able to help me.
I contact samsung as my tv plus was playing up, they suggested a factory reset, which seem to do the trick for 2 minutes...
Once you are on tv plus and select a channel, a trailer starts to play, it will not allow us get onto the section to rent a film. I have tried every single button on the remote, and it just stays on the playing trailer. All it lets me do is either watch a trailer or change channels to watch another trailer.

When I restart the app, a new trailer pops up and plays. The down arrow button usually works to bring up all other films and you are able to click onto them to either rent or view the trailer however non of that happens now.
You can change the channel to 4001, 4002 etc. but once you are on the channel all you get is a trailer and nothing I do will bring up other films in order for me to rent it.
It is so weird, I know it isn't my remote because all the buttons work fine for everything else. 

Please help guys?

Hi @Lee0797,   I would  check you have the latest firmware on the Samsung Support website and if not download the latest version to USB and update that way.  (you did not specify the model) However if issue not resolved you could do a Smart Hub Reset seeing as you have already done the factory reset and sign out and back in to your Samsung account.   Other options would be to unplug set for around 15 minutes and try again.  You may find some further info on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/Tv-plus-problem/m-p/378151#M7209      It is the case that a few have had problems, you may need to get back to Samsung if all else fails ,possibly others can report.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options
0 Likes