Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 43RU7405

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 10:27 PM)
poider12
First Poster
Options

Good evening,

I purchased a 43RU7405 television from this brand. I am a long-time customer of the brand and I can even say that (until this moment) all the televisions and monitors I purchased were Samsung.
So far, because I have just discovered that the television I just purchased in 2020 does not reproduce medua that my previous equipment of the same brand in 2012 did. I feel cheated.

Although I already knew that the television did not support DTS, I never thought that at least audio would not be passed through optical to a sound system. Therefore, this television will be returned immediately. What you are basically saying to me is that to watch a movie that only has DTS audio track, I have to go and get the old television to watch it? In addition, in the specs it talks about AVI and MKV reproduction ... but tried to reproduce avi and mkv with the most used video codecs, it doesn't reproduce either. Once again I repeat, inserting the USB drive with the same file in my previous equipment was reproduced without any problem. If you ask me why I didn’t consult the specs before, it’s the same as asking someone who bought a car if they read to the specifications to see if the car came with a rear view mirror or handbrake ...

So I will no longer buy Samsung equipment as well as fail to recommend them. I leave the warning to all who think to buy a television of this brand from 2018+ that all suffer from this deficiency, being a decision by the and not a deficiency of hardware.

PS:  plus its the 2nd time I'm posting this since the forum moderator has decided to consider this "spam".

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0