Support

Open search

Switch Profile On Hulu Plus App

First Poster

Hi.

I share a Hulu Plus subscription with some family.  I recently signed in to the app on my new Samsung 50" NU6900.  It signed into the main profile.  Is there a way to have the app sign into one of the other profiles?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL Moderator
@PlayerOne: If you go to Hulu.com you can click or hover over the account name to show a list of profiles associated with your account, allowing you to choose the sign in profile.
First Poster

@AndrewL wrote:
@PlayerOne: If you go to Hulu.com you can click or hover over the account name to show a list of profiles associated with your account, allowing you to choose the sign in profile.

Thank you for the suggestion .  However, this did not work .

I went removed my device in the Hulu settings so I could log back in fresh with the APP.  Before logging in with the APP, I logged in with my browser and made sure it was on my profile.  The app still signs in with the profile of the main profile.

I tried to go to hulu.com on the browser on the TV and it simply tell me its unsupported. I want to change the profile the APP  is signed in as. 

Maybe Im not getting what you are saying though.  Can you provide screenshots or a video?  Again... this is about the Hulu App on my Samsung TV.

First Poster

I tried following the instructions in Hulu Help center but there is no option that they suggest to use.

hulu instructions.pngHulu App Account Settings.jpg

First Poster

I have the same issue too, So you are definitely not alone!

Wish I knew how to fix it because its annoying af.

First Poster

I hate this. I am using my PS4 to watch Hulu on a smart tv. I don’t get it. We’ve got to be missing something.

Top Liked Authors