Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming from WD Mycloudmirror to UE43KS7500 fails randomly

(Topic created on: 23-02-2017 01:46 PM)
Jake
First Poster
Options

My UE43KS7500 TV is connected wirelessly to my Netgear WNR2200 Router (strangely if I hardwire it it cannot see DLNA devices on my network but that is a seperate issue).

My WD Mycloudmirror NAS running Twonky is hardwired to the router via a network switch.

Firmware on all devices is up to date.

I have set Static IP addresses on both the TV and NAS (and Router) as this was suggested as a fix.

"Restart on NIC changes" unchecked on Twonky server as this was suggested as a fix.

Streaming from NAS works perfectly via Xbox One but streaming via the TV cuts out after approx 30mins, sometimes more, sometimes less. States network connection lost but works again straight away.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Jake
First Poster
Options

When my TV is connected wirelessly it can see DLNA devices on my network (however the connection to my NAS drops out randomly whilst watching videos - see my other post) but when i hardwire it it cannot see any DLNA devices but is connected to the internet.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Jake.

It might be best to use a wired connection here - and to get in touch with Netgear to see what they can do to help troubleshoot why DLNA devices aren't being picked up when you're using a wired connection.

0 Likes