Support

Open search

Sound keeps going up and down on its own, how do you reset it?

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

As long as sorted now  @Craig121 .     However for future reference might be easier trying @AntS'  suggestion first , factory reset also an idea.

Highlighted
Observer

I bought a new 50-inch Samsung and it's rubbish. Sound problems, turns on and off and mode keeps changing. I would'nt recomend a Samsung to anyone. 

Apprentice

So my TV is playing through the soundbar and the TV when playing through the TV speaker. However when only on optical output it's ok. The problem is the TV sound toggles up to 100 and even when you toggle down it goes up on it's own ( very loud) the audio out icon is staying on the TV  and wont go off and the red sensor light is flickering all the time. Changed batteries in remote and switched TV off and unplugged for a few minutes. Any ideas the model number is ue55mu6120 serial no. Ob523shja03399h.

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi did u get any answers to this problem. I have the very same thing happen to mine. But funny thing is if I put my finger under sensor the light stops flashing. Anybody else have same problem or similar 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi

Might be a long shot but it was the batteries in my firestick remote control that caused my problem 

Highlighted
First Poster

I'll give that a try, it's the only remote I haven't tried. Thanks

Highlighted
Observer
This helped me! I would never had thought about the firestick remote. Genius, thank you xx
Highlighted
First Poster

Yes it sorted it for me too. Couldn't believe it. I nearly had a new tv ordered as well!!!

Highlighted
Apprentice

Glad I could help.

Top Liked Authors