Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something sticking out from behind bezel

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 08:32 PM)
eNJayBee
Journeyman
Options

A couple of days ago I noticed something sticking out from the top bezel of our RU7100 TV.  Has anyone seen this before and know the best thing to do about it?

DDC62B46-27DA-4DCF-B4BD-5888F475CB89.jpeg

D847DE30-1E49-406A-B5BC-B92FD2E22261.jpeg

12 REPLIES 12
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @eNJayBee

The best thing to do would be to get this inspected by one of our engineers. Please speak to our Team to get this arranged, the best way to speak to them at the moment is through our Live Chat service: http://spr.ly/61831tBxL
0 Likes
f0li0
Student
Options

Hi, did you manage to figure this out? My TV is doing something similar at the bottom and it seema to be getting worse. To me it looks like bezel adhesive but I'm not sure. I don't recall it being there when I opened it. Thanks. 

0 Likes
eNJayBee
Journeyman
Options

Not yet, I’ve had several online chats with Samsung and sent photos but I'm still waiting for them to get back to me.

0 Likes
f0li0
Student
Options

Ah right. Mine isn't as bad as yours but it's getting worse. I may just end up removing the bezel and trying to reposition the material that's sticking out. 15949697830833877718103551125956.jpg

0 Likes
sebgw
Apprentice
Options

Mine is also doing this! Noticed it a couple of days ago and have contact Samsung although waiting to hear back from them regarding the issue. OP did you manage to get it sorted in the end? replaced or repaired if so? Thanks

0 Likes
eNJayBee
Journeyman
Options

Sadly although I’ve been in several online chats, I just get told that someone will get back to me, but they never do.

sebgw
Apprentice
Options

Ahhh you're joking? Just looked and noticed you originally posted this in April... How long have you been trying to sort it with Samsung? 

0 Likes
sebgw
Apprentice
Options

Hey, did Samsung end up repairing/replacing yours? I've got the same issue in two different places and it looks like its starting to creep out in another corner too 🙄. Not sure of what model yours is but mine is the UE50RU7020.

0 Likes
eNJayBee
Journeyman
Options

No, I’ve been waiting since 14th April for someone to get back to me. I keep contacting them on chat but no one ever gets back to me.

0 Likes