Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Judder Issues With my RU7400 55inch

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 11:24 PM)
yuval_hal
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I will try to explain my current problem described as possible.

This is my TV details:

RU7400 55inch 

Firmware version:1335

I also have yamhaa reciever RXV-485 that supports 4k connected through "Hdmi out" port to my HDMI Arc Port on my samsung TV.

I have some judder issues with my tv when it comes to the computer and my cable sat box that are connected through my reciever on HDMI 1&2.

I tried to play with the "Auto Motion" setting:

Auto or 1-10 in the judder reduction and nothing seems to solve the problem. when i turned it "off", it seems to help a little but not completely. 

The other intresting thing is, that when I run for example "Netflix" or "YouTube" straight from my Samsung TV apps I'm not suffering from any Judder issues at all!!!!

Can you please give me some directions what do I need to check in this setup? where's the problem resides or related to? and what can I do to solve this annoying issue?

Thank You,

Yuval Halfon

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
thedeadmandead
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my 65 inch TV.  I set the judder to 5 which seems to help versus 0 or Auto. Could be the app itself causing the problem since I notice the Roku does a better job versus the built in TV apps.

Firmware is 1355 but they probably need update to fix issues like this.  I noticed my YoutubeTv does not save last seen and sometimes when I use it the volume disappears.

Good luck

0 Likes