Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 25-08-2017 07:19 AM)
Jerrymjj
First Poster
Options

My Smart remote has stopped working all of a sudden. I have checked it is transmitting but seems to be pulsing a red beat every second or so. It will turn the tv on and off but no other functions work any longer. I suspect this is a problem with the tv which is about one month old.  The TV is the 40", UE40MU6470UXXU.  I have checked that it has the latest software version, 1132, and I am now at a loss to know what to do. I have also tried resetting the TV to factory settings and reinstalling everything, to no avail.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Many thanks

Jerry

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @Jerrymjj,

Can you try resetting the Smart Remote? Press and hold the “Return” & “Colour” keys simultaneously until the LED stops flashing.  This will remove the previous pairing and put the remote back to Out of Box condition.

Let us know how it goes! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
charlieIrons
Apprentice
Options

i have ue55mu7070 and my samrt control stiopped today apart from power on off.

tried relinking and batteries out/in still nothing. Fed up so pulled tv power plug out and in.

TV then decided to search for remote and now working.

Previously though it controlled volume and also voice channel select on sky HD box now channel up / down swithes to DTV.

Have a support request in seems it does its own thing whenever it feels like it!!

0 Likes
Cng
First Poster
Options

I rest my remote and the voice controls are still not working. Any new suggestions? Thank you!

0 Likes