Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 18-03-2017 01:59 PM)
Gav
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

my universal remote "rmcspk1ap1" has recently stopped working in the voice control.

no matter what you command it instantly comes up with "I did not recognise what you said".

everything else with the remote works fine, I have replaced the batteries etc but still no luck 

any help appreciated 

thanks 

116 REPLIES 116
PCraker
First Poster
Options
I am experiencing exactly the same with my voice remote.
Have you managed to resolve the issue?
Cheers
0 Likes
RichT
Journeyman
Options

Yes, the problem seems to have been resolved. If you're still having these problems I would suggest you contact Samsung direct. Remember, the voice control relies on your internet connection. If that is poor or interrmittent then that will reflect badly on the general operation of of your VC . Hope this helps.

cpaixao
First Poster
Options

I did the trick mentioned by @carolellogram2 and @manttis but no luck here. 

My tv is ku6400 (Brazilian) and firmware version is 1180. What should I do next?

0 Likes
sakib357
First Poster
Options

im having the exact same problems everyone else is talking about in this forum. my tv's model number is UE50HU6900 and my firmware version is 1160

0 Likes
sakib357
First Poster
Options

And on top of that i was on youtube and i clicked on stats for nerds and the TV's resolution comes up as 1920 x 1080 and not 3840 x 2160. it has been like this for a year now and samsung has done nothing to fix the situation. 

0 Likes
Inkpen
First Poster
Options

Does your remote work now?

0 Likes
Inkpen
First Poster
Options
Did you remote work now?
0 Likes
sakib357
First Poster
Options

no it does not and i dont know how to get in contact with samsung about this so i was hoping that samsung would get back to me on this forum

@Inkpen wrote:

Does your remote work now?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all. If none of the troubleshooting advice in this thread (like in carolellogram2's post here for example) has worked, and the issue is persisting, then it's best for you to get in touch with the TV Support team in your area directly so they can go through some more in-depth expert stuff with you.

@sakib357: Which country are you based in? Hopefully, I can point you in the right direction of who you're best getting in touch with.

0 Likes
sakib357
First Poster
Options

I am based in London, United Kingdom

0 Likes