Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart iptv app connection problem on my new Q6F

(Topic created on: 07-01-2019 05:21 PM)
Uabmisa
First Poster
Options

With the smart iptv app I get "stream error" and after 3 attempts "Cannot connect" on some channels more often then on others.  If I change channel and then goes back I often get connection after a few times. When its gets connected to a channel it continues to work without any problems.

I have a fast wired connection 250 Mb/s and a new Asus AC68 Router.

I have tried different m3u list and tried to to change buffer size but nothing seems to work.

When I on the same network with the same router stream iptv with VLC on my PC everything works perfect.

Do you have any Ideas what it could be?

BR//Mikael

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Souf
Apprentice
Options

I have the same probleme with nu8000 

0 Likes
mic87mic
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem with my q7F 2018 since 1 week !!

@Samsung please help !!!

0 Likes
Mirko_Brand
Pioneer
Options

Most likely you guys are experiencing the same issue as me. Refer to this topic and confirm the behavior: LINK

Please confirm if the issue happens only on WiFi or with cable / ethernet also.

My router uses Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1) and all other clients work without any issues, except the Q6FN.

Also the router uses the same SSID for 2.4 and 5 GHz antennas, disabling one or the other does not help...

0 Likes
Luc11
First Poster
Options

i have same problem, all other apps work (like Netflix) , just Smart IPTV gives stream error. I never had this problem last year. Samsung: has anything changed in the smart TVs?

Luc

conradlaus
First Poster
Options

I sorted this by disabling IPV6

Souf
Apprentice
Options
How i can disable this ipv6
Hamid110
First Poster
Options
hi.
have you figured out how to fix this issue ? i have the same problem
0 Likes
Nugu
Journeyman
Options

Same problem as well.. Nothing seems to work stable on iptv channels. Sometimes I press a channel and then I return to it and it doesnt play(trying to reconnect and then stream error). It seems as a codec problem in hardware, cause in vlc player the same playlist of iptv channels streams perfectly.

Samsung technicians have to take a look at this issue on next firmware update.

0 Likes
Nader1987
First Poster
Options

I also suffer from IPTV, what is the solution please help

0 Likes