Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart iptv app connection problem on my new Q6F

(Topic created on: 14-08-2019 04:46 PM)
Uabmisa
First Poster
Options

With the smart iptv app I get "stream error" and after 3 attempts "Cannot connect" on some channels more often then on others.  If I change channel and then goes back I often get connection after a few times. When its gets connected to a channel it continues to work without any problems.

I have a fast wired connection 250 Mb/s and a new Asus AC68 Router.

I have tried different m3u list and tried to to change buffer size but nothing seems to work.

When I on the same network with the same router stream iptv with VLC on my PC everything works perfect.

Do you have any Ideas what it could be?

BR//Mikael

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
KNobby
First Poster
Options

Simply log into your samsung account on the TV and all works perfectly :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Efe
First Poster
Options
hi. Anyone figured out how to fix this issue ? i have the same problem with my KS8500
0 Likes
Eman5
First Poster
Options

How you disabled ipv6 ?? Thanks

0 Likes
Nugu
Journeyman
Options
Hi!!
On general menu -> network -> expert setings -> ipv6.
Otherwise, you can disable ipv6 on your modem/router. I think you can find some info on your modem/router by googling-it.
Take care!!
0 Likes
Eman5
First Poster
Options
I don t have expert settings after nerwork mate 😞
0 Likes
Nugu
Journeyman
Options
Try to disable it inside your router page then.
0 Likes
C0ndor
First Poster
Options

Hi, some one have solved this issue?

i was turn off IPV6. conneted on cable, but no way to work on

0 Likes
mskhan01
Journeyman
Options
I have a similar issue on my NU8070 Smart IPTV app, no channel is playing on IPTV & apparently is due to non supportive codecs, not sure if Samsung will be keen to fix it?
0 Likes
CHOUIYEKH
First Poster
Options

Me too have the same problem on NU4775, is there any good news to fix that problem ?

0 Likes
engineer19610
First Poster
Options

Hi i have disabled ipv6 im too experiancing the same issues. also i logged into my samsung account

any ideas  why getting stream error on smart iptv

0 Likes