Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub unavailable

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 06:02 PM)
Nana50
First Poster
Options

I have a QN55Q7FNAFXZA and unable to reset my smart hub. It keeps messing up and everytime I go to reset it, the options are shaded out and not accessible. I have downloaded the updates onto a usd and updated. The "reset" will then appear and will be able to reset but then once I turn the tv off and back on it will be the same way. I love my Samsung products but they let me down with this tv.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options

Hello @Nana50 

How are you doing to reset the smart hub ??
and what is the problem or what is the error message?

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Nana50
First Poster
Options

It loses all my sourcesIt loses all my sources

Not able to update or diagnoseNot able to update or diagnose

0 Likes
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options

Hello

it's perfectly normal not to have access to these options because you have to leave the application and after you will have access

0 Likes
Nana50
First Poster
Options

It doesn't come back unless I download updates onto a usb, insert and do update. Then those options will appear once again. But then I lose them again. I have now been unable to see any of my sources for about 6 months and fighting the hub with constant  problems. I've always had Sony TV's but love Samsung's phones so I tried this tv but seem to have nothing but issues.

0 Likes
Nana50
First Poster
Options

It doesn't come back unless I download updates onto a usb, insert and do update. Then those options will appear once again. But then I lose them again. I have now been unable to see any of my sources for about 6 months and fighting the hub with constant  problems. I've always had Sony TV's but love Samsung's phones so I tried this tv but seem to have nothing but issues.

0 Likes