Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub failure

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 10:05 AM)
Narek1
Apprentice
Options

Smart hub not working.

I was unable to use any app always prompt "this tv is not fully functional in this region". So I did factory reset and now all apps disappeared and now I can't accept privacy policy terms of use always prompting same message

20 REPLIES 20
AndrewL
Options
@Narek1: Where did you purchase the TV from? If it was intended for use outside your current region, then this can lead to the kind of compatibility issues you're experiencing now, due to licensing and software/hardware variances.
0 Likes
Narek1
Apprentice
Options
I bought it from Armenia an one year ago and all apps was correctly working till last 3 days. i faced that issue when want to use browser on tv then i have checked the other apps and saw the same message.
So i did factory reset and on second step instand of "terms and conditions" i saw message something like a mentioned.
0 Likes
Narek1
Apprentice
Options
@AndrewL I did smart hub diagnostic and faced err40001
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Narek1: This does sound like a compatibility issue with your current region. Have you recently performed an update?
0 Likes
Narek1
Apprentice
Options
it's put on auto update. So I don’t know when the tv was updated last time.
I took the TV for repair and they told me do not update tv anymore. But they didn’t told me what’s happened with tv and I don’t know what they did.
0 Likes
Tsewangd
First Poster
Options

Hi, I also bought last year TV from Bangkok and am facing the same issue with smart hub due to not able to accept the updated T&C. Any solution if i can use it? serial number of the TV is 07EE3NGM700400D. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Tsewangd
First Poster
Options

Can anyone help me with this issue?

0 Likes
Tsewangd
First Poster
Options

Anyone ???

0 Likes